Temporary Campsite at the Show
The Caravan Club will host a temporary campsite with over 400 pitches available per night during The Caravan & Camping Show (18 - 23 February) at Birmingham's NEC. Pitches are now on sale!
Open: 11:00 on 18th February 2014
Close: 10:00 on 23th February 2014
Pitches & Price: All electric hook-up (max 6 amp) £30 per night
For further information about the campsite please visit the Caravan Club website.
Pitches are now available to book via the Caravan Club website or on 01342 336 666.
Evening activities will be announced shortly!
- The site is open to members and non members.
- Hard standing pitches (mixture of paved and shingle).
- No awnings allowed.
- Electric hook-up (EHU) pitches are a maximum of 6 amps.
- Fresh water will be available.
- Own sanitation is recommended.
- Small toilet block, no showers.
- Black, grey and dry waste disposal available in temporary formats.
- Designated area for Blue Badge holders.
- Marquee on site holding a mobile restaurant and bar.
- Free entertainment Tuesday through to Saturday night in the marquee.
- Courtesy shuttle service to and from the show.
- Dogs are allowed provided they are kept on a lead at all times and should not be left unattended